Chocolate Avocado Slice
A delicious Chocolate Avocado Slice made with Extra Virgin Avocado Oil.
What you need:
- 75ml Hunter & Gather Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 35g raw cacao powder
- 50g ground almonds
- 20g cassava flour
- 100g coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of salt 25-30ml water (or nut milk), to combine
What you do:
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius (fan assisted) or 180 degrees Celsius
- Grease a 20cm diameter cake tin
- Measure out the Hunter & Gather Extra Virgin Avocado Oil into a blender such as a Nutribullet
- Add the cacao powder next - it will be suspended in the avocado oil (to avoid it sticking to the bottom of the blender)
- Add the following ingredients: ground almonds, cassava flour, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, baking powder, eggs and salt
- Blend the ingredients for approximately 40 seconds
- Add the water (or nut milk), to combine
- Blend for a further 30-40 seconds to mix well
- Place the mixture into the prepared tin and smooth it over
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 20 minutes until a skewer comes out clean
This Chocolate Blender Slice can be enjoyed with fresh raspberries.
Best stored in an airtight container.
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.