This Asian inspired slaw is packed with great fats from the Avocado Oil Mayonnaise plus Iron, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin C from the Seaspoon seaweed blend. The blend of avocado oil mayonnaise and seaweed really adds a twist to a classic coleslaw and makes it the perfect addition to any meat, vegetable or salad dishes.
Why not make up a big batch and let people dig in - or load on top of grass-fed burgers.
Suitable for: Paleo, Whole 30, Gluten-Free and Refined Sugar-Free
What You Need:
- 400 grams of shredded coleslaw veggies
- green cabbage
- red cabbage
- red onion
- 75 grams chopped cashews
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 150 grams Hunter and Gather Garlic Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Seaspoon Seaweed Seasoning
What You Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the mix of shredded vegetables. Add as much of each vegetable as you prefer! Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together all of the dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the coleslaw mix and toss until thoroughly combined.
- Sprinkle the crushed cashews, sliced green onions and an extra sprinkling of Seaspoon over the top and serve!
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.