A no-cook Paleo Chilled Cucumber & Jalapeño Soup
Who said soups are just for winter? This no-cook fresh chilled soup will liven up any dinner party this summer! Or the perfect soup to take to the office and pop in the fridge. Why not add some collagen for an extra protein boost and/or a glug of MCT oil.
Paleo, Real Food, Refined Sugar Free, Gluten Free and Vegan Friendly
What you need:
- 2 cucumbers - each chopped into 5 pieces
- 1-2 tablespoons Hunter & Gather Avocado Oil
- Juice 1/2 lime
- 1 jalapeño or 1 green chilli - seeds removed
- 1/2 avocado
- 1-2 cloves garlic - peeled
- 1 small shallot - peeled and halved
- 1 cup fresh coriander
- 6 fresh spinach leaves (gives a lovely green colour to the soup)
- A generous amount of Himalayan salt & pepper
- Micro herbs to finish
What You Do:
- Blitz all of the ingredients together until smooth – we love a nutribullet for this.
- Chill and serve
- Drizzle with a little more avocado oil
- Sprinkle with micro herbs to decorate
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
With grass-fed lamb, Organic lettuce and a dollop of avocado oil mayonnaise, Low carb has never been so tasty! Why not make a batch, cook and then freeze them - so you can have them for lunch later in the week.
Bored with the bland salad lunch option? - you know the limp lettuce, tomato, and cucumber number that is about as exciting as watching paint dry as well as being nutritionally lacking. Well, we are here to help with this nutrient-dense, tasty, dressing recipe that will add the excitement without the refined sugars, seed oils or chemicals - YUK.