Who said soups are just for winter? This no-cook fresh chilled soup will liven up any dinner party this summer! Or the perfect soup to take to the office and pop in the fridge. Why not add some collagen for an extra protein boost and/or a glug of MCT oil.
Paleo, Real Food, Refined Sugar Free, Gluten Free and Vegan Friendly
What you need:
- 2 cucumbers - each chopped into 5 pieces
- 1-2 tablespoons Hunter & Gather Avocado Oil
- Juice 1/2 lime
- 1 jalapeño or 1 green chilli - seeds removed
- 1/2 avocado
- 1-2 cloves garlic - peeled
- 1 small shallot - peeled and halved
- 1 cup fresh coriander
- 6 fresh spinach leaves (gives a lovely green colour to the soup)
- A generous amount of Himalayan salt & pepper
- Micro herbs to finish
What You Do:
- Blitz all of the ingredients together until smooth – we love a nutribullet for this.
- Chill and serve
- Drizzle with a little more avocado oil
- Sprinkle with micro herbs to decorate
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.