A 5 minute Homemade Keto Avocado Oil Ranch Dressing
Salad dressings are a super way to add great fats to your plate – plus did you know that if you pair a great fat such as avocado oil with your salad, you will be able to utilise the fat-soluble vitamins present.
Most store-bought salad dressings use poor quality fats, artificial preservatives or chemicals. We wanted to show you a really quick way to make a simple homemade ranch dressing – that is delicious, packed full of great fats and literally takes 5 minutes to prepare.
Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free, Keto and Low Carb
What you need:
- 2 tablespoons Hunter and Gather mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons full fat natural yogurt (you can use coconut or goats yogurt too)
- 1 clove crush garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- Juice of half a lemon
- Himalayan salt & black pepper
What You Do:
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Serve and enjoy (yes it is that easy!)
If you wanted to make your own Mayonnaise – check out our recipe here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Raspberry, Blueberry and Blackberry Chia Seed Pudding with Coconut Milk and Protein!
Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Paleo, Whole30, Keto & Diabetic friendly
Just because you are looking to cut back on sugars in your life, doesn't mean that you have to go without a "pudding". These little chia pots are the perfect recipe to transition from sugary cereals in the morning or from a sugar-laden evening dessert.