Salad dressings are a super way to add great fats to your plate – plus did you know that if you pair a great fat such as avocado oil with your salad, you will be able to utilise the fat-soluble vitamins present.
Most store-bought salad dressings use poor quality fats, artificial preservatives or chemicals. We wanted to show you a really quick way to make a simple homemade ranch dressing – that is delicious, packed full of great fats and literally takes 5 minutes to prepare.
Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free, Keto and Low Carb
What you need:
- 2 tablespoons Hunter and Gather mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons full fat natural yogurt (you can use coconut or goats yogurt too)
- 1 clove crush garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- Juice of half a lemon
- Himalayan salt & black pepper
What You Do:
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Serve and enjoy (yes it is that easy!)
If you wanted to make your own Mayonnaise – check out our recipe here.