Paleo Avocado, Strawberry & Coconut Pancakes
This 'Flipping' good pancake stack is the perfect paleo recipe that is free from refined sugar, grains and gluten. Can be used as a savoury base for bacon, avocado, eggs or any other Real Food toppings!
What You Need:
- 7 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 6 Eggs
- 5 Tablespoons Coconut or Almond Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- Avocado Oil (for the pan)
- 1 Avocado
- Handful of Strawberries sliced
- Maple Syrup (Paleo) - Avocado Oil if you prefer to lower the sugar content further.
What You Do:
- Stir the eggs until a creamy yellow colour in a big mixing bowl
- Add the coconut flour and Himalayan salt, mixing all of the time to avoid lumps
- Gradually add the coconut or almond milk (this can be done earlier if the mix gets too thick when you add the coconut flour).
- Heat up a frying pan, and use a dribble of avocado oil for each Pancake
- Ladle a spoonful of the mix into a hot pan
- Turn pancake after 1 minute and cook until golden on each side
- Serve and enjoy
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
With grass-fed lamb, Organic lettuce and a dollop of avocado oil mayonnaise, Low carb has never been so tasty! Why not make a batch, cook and then freeze them - so you can have them for lunch later in the week.
Bored with the bland salad lunch option? - you know the limp lettuce, tomato, and cucumber number that is about as exciting as watching paint dry as well as being nutritionally lacking. Well, we are here to help with this nutrient-dense, tasty, dressing recipe that will add the excitement without the refined sugars, seed oils or chemicals - YUK.