This 'Flipping' good pancake stack is the perfect paleo recipe that is free from refined sugar, grains and gluten. Can be used as a savoury base for bacon, avocado, eggs or any other Real Food toppings!
What You Need:
- 7 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 6 Eggs
- 5 Tablespoons Coconut or Almond Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- Avocado Oil (for the pan)
- 1 Avocado
- Handful of Strawberries sliced
- Maple Syrup (Paleo) - Avocado Oil if you prefer to lower the sugar content further.
What You Do:
- Stir the eggs until a creamy yellow colour in a big mixing bowl
- Add the coconut flour and Himalayan salt, mixing all of the time to avoid lumps
- Gradually add the coconut or almond milk (this can be done earlier if the mix gets too thick when you add the coconut flour).
- Heat up a frying pan, and use a dribble of avocado oil for each Pancake
- Ladle a spoonful of the mix into a hot pan
- Turn pancake after 1 minute and cook until golden on each side
- Serve and enjoy