This 'Flipping' good pancake stack is the perfect paleo recipe that is free from refined sugar, grains and gluten. Can be used as a savoury base for bacon, avocado, eggs or any other Real Food toppings!
What You Need:
- 7 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 6 Eggs
- 5 Tablespoons Coconut or Almond Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- Avocado Oil (for the pan)
- 1 Avocado
- Handful of Strawberries sliced
- Maple Syrup (Paleo) - Avocado Oil if you prefer to lower the sugar content further.
What You Do:
- Stir the eggs until a creamy yellow colour in a big mixing bowl
- Add the coconut flour and Himalayan salt, mixing all of the time to avoid lumps
- Gradually add the coconut or almond milk (this can be done earlier if the mix gets too thick when you add the coconut flour).
- Heat up a frying pan, and use a dribble of avocado oil for each Pancake
- Ladle a spoonful of the mix into a hot pan
- Turn pancake after 1 minute and cook until golden on each side
- Serve and enjoy
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.