MCT Oil Salmon, Fennel & Blood Orange Salad
You can just feel summer is on it's way with this dish!
This fresh salad is jam packed with colour, flavour and heart healthy fats and is perfect for lunch or dinner. You can mix up your salad by adding different toppings such as avocado, boiled eggs, prawns, bacon or blueberries too.
Paleo, Sugar Free, Grain Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Low Carb
MCT oil is a great source of healthy Fats. Not sure what MCT oil is? You can find out more information about MCT oil here.
What You Need:
- 2 Salmon fillets
- 1 bag salad leaves
- 3 cooked beetroot - each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 bulb fennel - finely sliced
- 2 blood oranges - 1 peeled and sliced and 1 halved
- 2 tablespoons Hunter & Gather MCT oil
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- Pink Himalayan Salt
What You Do:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix together the juice of 1/2 orange, Coconut MCT oil and garlic in a jar, season and set aside.
- Squeeze the juice of half an orange on to the salmon fillets, season and roast in the pre-heated oven for 10 minutes.
- Arrange the salad ingredients in a large bowl, flake over the salmon and drizzle with the delicious dressing.
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.