Hunter & Gather 100% Avocado Oil Mayonnaise is a little more evolved than the average Mayonnaise…
WE’RE NOT OIL THE SAME
With the ‘leading’ brand containing no fewer than 11 ingredients and consisting of the following;
- Seed & Grain Oils originally created as mechanical lubricants, have been shown to contribute to inflammation and high in Omega 6.
- Eggs from questionable or unknown sources.
- Hidden sugars, vinegar made from wheat and other allergens.
- Artificial preservatives and thickeners such as Calcium EDTA
MAYONNAISE JUST GOT HEALTHY!
We wanted to ensure that we didn’t compromise or lose that much-loved classic mayo taste in our pursuit of creating a Real Food, Healthy Mayonnaise.
Our 4 simple ingredients:
- 100% Pure Avocado Oil
- British Free Range Egg Yolk (RSPCA Assured)
- Filtered Apple Cider Vinegar
- A pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
- Perfect for Paleo & Keto diet
We have locked in the goodness of 8 avocados per jar, with absolutely no compromise on taste or texture.
In fact, we think it is superior compared to commercially produced Mayonnaise – just check out our reviews!
It has a rich, homemade like lusciousness with a velvety, smooth texture.
Best of all, it’s FREE FROM any nasties, including:
- Industrial Vegetable, Seed and Grain oils such as Canola, Rapeseed, Sunflower and Soybean oils
- Artificial Preservatives, Emulsifiers and Thickeners
AVOCADO? WHAT’S THAT OIL ABOUT?
Avocado oil not only tastes amazing but it’s also super healthy.
Cold pressed from only the avocado flesh, it’s high in monounsaturated fats (the heart-healthy fat) and the antioxidant Vitamin E – it really is oil good for you!
In addition, the highly acclaimed dietary carotenoids (health-promoting antioxidants to you and us!) have been shown to be far more readily absorbed with the addition of Avocado oil to a salad or salsa.
HOW TO ENJOY
As you can tell, we are really proud of our 100% Pure Avocado Oil Paleo Mayonnaise and we know that it will compliment and improve any dish you add it to including;
- Egg mayo
- Sweet potato salad
- Devilled eggs
- Steak and sweet potato chips
- Superfood salads
- A base to dairy free creamy sauces
What are you waiting for?