A recipe for a creamy, hot, Bone Broth Latte that will keep you warm all winter long.
What is a Bone Broth Latte?
Looking for a nourishing and nutritious drink? Look no further. A Bone Broth Latte combines all of the nutritious (and delicious) benefits of bone broth with the super healthy fats of MCT Powder and Ghee. Add in some frothed raw milk for a creamy and comforting drink that is easy to prepare.
Looking to make this Keto friendly? Swap the raw milk for cream and it will taste just as delicious! Paleo? Swap the raw milk for Coconut Milk.
Why not also add in Hunter & Gather Collagen Peptides for a collagen super boost? Scroll down the page to find the full recipe.
Hunter & Gather Organic C8 & C10 MCT Powder 🥥
Our Organic C8 & C10 MCT Powder is here by popular demand, serving as an alternative to MCT Oil which brings the same great healthy fats, only in a convenient and travel-friendly powder.
Here's what you can find in every pouch of Hunter & Gather Organic MCT Powder:
✅ Organic C8 & C10 MCTs
✅ Sourced solely from coconuts
✅ 6g MCT per 10g serving - 3.5g C8 & 2.5g C10
✅ 100% natural Acacia fibre carrier - no nasty maltodextrin (and nothing else!)
✅ Zero added sugars, as always
✅ No palm oil or dairy
✅ No animals used in the harvesting of our coconuts
We knew that our MCT Powder had to be match the same amazing quality as our MCT Oil. That means no nasty chemical residues and no hidden nasties, just 100% C8 and C10 coconut MCT goodness.
All sealed up in a convenient, handy, recyclable and resealable 250g pouch - perfect for popping in your bag so that it's ready to enjoy when you are!
Perfect for easily stirring into your morning coffee or even the Bone Broth Latte featured below.
Nutritional Info (per serving):
Of which saturates: 10.6g
Carbohydrates (with raw milk - less if using cream): 5.7g
Of which sugars: 5.6g
What You Need (Ingredients):
- 1 tbsp Hunter & Gather Ghee
- 1 tbsp Hunter & Gather MCT Oil Powder
- 200ml bone broth (we love Borough Bone Broth)
- 100-200ml whole raw milk, frothed if desired (you could also use cream here to make this Keto friendly or coconut milk for Paleo!)
- Sprinkle of Pink Himalayan salt
- Optional: Thyme for garnish
- Optional: Add in 2 scoops of Hunter & Gather Collagen Peptides for added support
What You Do (Method):
- Heat the bone broth on the stove or in the microwave until steaming.
- Add the bone broth to a mug and stir in the ghee until melted.
- Sprinkle the MCT powder and salt over the bone broth and stir well until completely dissolved.
- Pour over the frothed whole milk and place a thyme sprig inside to stir.
- Enjoy warm!
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.