Spicy Beef & Broccoli Bowl
Eating well doesn't mean you have to spend hours slaving over a hot stove, or blending everything insight. This really simple recipe is a favourite in our house for a quick lunchtime meal, that is easy and delicious. The smokey, spice from the chipotle chilli avocado mayo gives this dish a Mexican burrito vibe.
Whole 30, Paleo, Keto, Gluten-Free, Low Carb and Refined Sugar-Free
What You Need:
500 grams Beef Mince (Ideally Grass-Fed)
500 grams of broccoli (roughly 1 large bunch or 4 cups)
2 cloves of minced garlic
2 tbsps coconut aminos
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp fish sauce
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp Pink salt
2 tbsp Hunter and Gather Chipotle & Lime Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
What You Do:
- In a small bowl, mix together the coconut aminos, chopped garlic, sesame oil, fish sauce and vinegar. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet to medium/high heat and add the beef mince.
- Begin to break apart the beef mince and cook until its golden brown. Remove from the pan.
- Add 2 tablespoons Hunter and Gather Avocado Oil to the hot pan along with the broccoli florets. Toss the broccoli and cook it until its tender crisp.
- Add the beef back to the broccoli and stir.
- Pour the sauce over the meat and broccoli and stir until everything is coated. Turn off the heat.
- Top with a generous dollop of Hunter and Gather Chili Lime Avocado Oil Mayonnaise and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
With grass-fed lamb, Organic lettuce and a dollop of avocado oil mayonnaise, Low carb has never been so tasty! Why not make a batch, cook and then freeze them - so you can have them for lunch later in the week.
Bored with the bland salad lunch option? - you know the limp lettuce, tomato, and cucumber number that is about as exciting as watching paint dry as well as being nutritionally lacking. Well, we are here to help with this nutrient-dense, tasty, dressing recipe that will add the excitement without the refined sugars, seed oils or chemicals - YUK.