Spicy Beef & Broccoli Bowl
Eating well doesn't mean you have to spend hours slaving over a hot stove, or blending everything insight. This really simple recipe is a favourite in our house for a quick lunchtime meal, that is easy and delicious. The smokey, spice from the chipotle chilli avocado mayo gives this dish a Mexican burrito vibe.
Whole 30, Paleo, Keto, Gluten-Free, Low Carb and Refined Sugar-Free
What You Need:
500 grams Beef Mince (Ideally Grass-Fed)
500 grams of broccoli (roughly 1 large bunch or 4 cups)
2 cloves of minced garlic
2 tbsps coconut aminos
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp fish sauce
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp Pink salt
2 tbsp Hunter and Gather Chipotle & Lime Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
What You Do:
- In a small bowl, mix together the coconut aminos, chopped garlic, sesame oil, fish sauce and vinegar. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet to medium/high heat and add the beef mince.
- Begin to break apart the beef mince and cook until its golden brown. Remove from the pan.
- Add 2 tablespoons Hunter and Gather Avocado Oil to the hot pan along with the broccoli florets. Toss the broccoli and cook it until its tender crisp.
- Add the beef back to the broccoli and stir.
- Pour the sauce over the meat and broccoli and stir until everything is coated. Turn off the heat.
- Top with a generous dollop of Hunter and Gather Chili Lime Avocado Oil Mayonnaise and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Raspberry, Blueberry and Blackberry Chia Seed Pudding with Coconut Milk and Protein!
Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Paleo, Whole30, Keto & Diabetic friendly
Just because you are looking to cut back on sugars in your life, doesn't mean that you have to go without a "pudding". These little chia pots are the perfect recipe to transition from sugary cereals in the morning or from a sugar-laden evening dessert.