Eating well doesn't mean you have to spend hours slaving over a hot stove, or blending everything insight. This really simple recipe is a favourite in our house for a quick lunchtime meal, that is easy and delicious. The smokey, spice from the chipotle chilli avocado mayo gives this dish a Mexican burrito vibe.
Whole 30, Paleo, Keto, Gluten-Free, Low Carb and Refined Sugar-Free
What You Need:
500 grams Beef Mince (Ideally Grass-Fed)
500 grams of broccoli (roughly 1 large bunch or 4 cups)
2 cloves of minced garlic
2 tbsps coconut aminos
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp fish sauce
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp Pink salt
2 tbsp Hunter and Gather Chipotle & Lime Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
What You Do:
- In a small bowl, mix together the coconut aminos, chopped garlic, sesame oil, fish sauce and vinegar. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet to medium/high heat and add the beef mince.
- Begin to break apart the beef mince and cook until its golden brown. Remove from the pan.
- Add 2 tablespoons Hunter and Gather Avocado Oil to the hot pan along with the broccoli florets. Toss the broccoli and cook it until its tender crisp.
- Add the beef back to the broccoli and stir.
- Pour the sauce over the meat and broccoli and stir until everything is coated. Turn off the heat.
- Top with a generous dollop of Hunter and Gather Chili Lime Avocado Oil Mayonnaise and enjoy!
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.