Spicy Almond Butter Mayo Chicken Salad
Forget about a sugar laden thai takeaway, this spicy, almond butter mayo chicken salad is the perfect summer dinner and is quick, easy and will leave your taste buds tingling. Gluten, sugar and dairy free
What You Need:
For the salad:
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts (Free Range Chicken)
- 2 teaspoons Hunter & Gather Avocado Oil
- 1 bag salad leaves
- 1 large carrots
- 1/2 cucumber
- 6 radishes
- 60g sugar snap peas
- 1 red chilli finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
For the dressing:
- 1 dessert spoon of Hunter & Gather Avocado Mayo with Chilli & Lime
- 1-5 teaspoons almond butter
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees.
- Season the Chicken and drizzle with avocado oil. Roast for minutes.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together.
- Using a vegetable peeler slice the carrot and cucumber into ribbons.
- Leave the chicken to rest for 10 minutes, then slice or pull into chunks. Arrange the ingredients in a bowl and drizzle with the dressing.