Super delicious on steak or with fish... well actually anything you want a cracking sauce with!
What you need
A cup is usually 240ml but you can use any size vessel and just keep the ratio's the same. Remember, bigger the vessel, the more sauce you will make ;-)
- 1/2 cup Hunter and Gather Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar - We love Willy's Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 shallot or small red onion, peeled
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon of oregano or mixed herbs
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup rocket
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
What you do
- Blend all of the ingredients together
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Serve with steak cooked just the way you like it
Great with white fish too!!
A wonderful recipe developed and photographed by the very talented Louise Gardner over at Primal Grapevine. You can catch Louise @primalgrapevine on Instagram and Twitter.
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.