Forget that limp salad from the local corner shop you had once on your lunch break - summer salads can be bright, vibrant and packed full of great ingredients! This really quick and easy salad (plus the dressing) is packed full of great fats from the avocado and essential amino acids from the Collagen Peptides. It is quick, easy and you could prepare this the night before to take in to the office.
We wanted to show you another way that you can utilise all of the benefits of Collagen without solely using it in water or coffee. We hope you enjoy this beautiful summer salad.
What You Need:
For the Dressing
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cucumber
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 1 tablespoon Collagen Peptides
- Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons of Water to loosen (more if needed)
For the Salad
- 100g fresh spinach leaves
- 5 radishes - sliced
- 5 strawberries - sliced
- 1/2 cucumber - shaved with a peeler lengthways
What You Do:
- Blitz the dressing ingredients in a bullet or blender and pop in the fridge until needed (can be kept for up to 3 days – just shake before using)
- Assemble salad ingredients in a bowl or platter
- Drizzle with the dressing and serve
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.