Keto BLT Cloud Bread Sandwich with Avocado Mayo
Removing sugars, grains and inflammatory oils from your lifestyle doesn’t mean that you have to miss out on the classics like this bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich. This Keto friendly BLT is the perfect lunchtime dish. You can also mix up your fillings, why not go for a spicy tuna (with our chipotle avocado mayo) or a chicken salad (with our garlic avocado mayo).
Suitable for: Gluten Free, Low Carb, Keto
Serves 2 people
What You Need:
- 3 eggs
- ¼ tsp cream of tartare
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ½ tbsp psyllium husk
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Baking tray lines with grease proof paper
- 4 rashers of bacon
- 1 tomato
- Handful of lettuce
- Hunter & Gather Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
What you do:
- Turn on your oven to 150C to prewarm
- Split the eggs into two bowls (separating out the white from the yolk)
- In the bowl with the egg white, add the cream of tartare and salt
- Whisk the egg white bowl together until light and fluffy
- In the bowl with the egg yolk add the cream cheese, psyllium husk and baking soda and stir together
- Using a spatula fold the fluffy egg white mix into the egg yolk mix – be careful to not over mix
- Spoon out 2 tablespoons of mixture per “bread slice” onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper
- Bake in the oven until golden brown (roughly 20-25 minutes)
- Once baked and cooled, choose your favourite filling to stack on the cloud bread
- Serve and enjoy
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
With grass-fed lamb, Organic lettuce and a dollop of avocado oil mayonnaise, Low carb has never been so tasty! Why not make a batch, cook and then freeze them - so you can have them for lunch later in the week.
Bored with the bland salad lunch option? - you know the limp lettuce, tomato, and cucumber number that is about as exciting as watching paint dry as well as being nutritionally lacking. Well, we are here to help with this nutrient-dense, tasty, dressing recipe that will add the excitement without the refined sugars, seed oils or chemicals - YUK.