Burrata Salad, with Griddled Nectarines & Herby Dressing
A delicious salad that will brighten up any BBQ, packed lunch or alfresco summer evening dining. Free from sugars, grains and any inflammatory fats, this recipe is suitable for Gluten Free lifestyles.
For a Keto twist, swap the nectarines and use blackberry and/or raspberry instead.
Paleo? Swap the burrata for some coconut cream.
What You Need:
- 2 Burrata
- 2 nectarines or peaches - halved and stone removed
- 1 bag of salad leaves
- 1 avocado - peeled and sliced
- Extra Virgin Avocado Oil to taste
What You Do:
- Place the nectarines on a hot griddle for 4-5 minutes.
- Drain the burrata.
- Assemble the salad ingredients.
- Tear each burrata in half and scatter the nectarines.
- Drizzle with the herby dressing.
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.