This week was a very exciting one for Hunter & Gather as we not only had some amazing potential customer meetings but we also won an amazing prize at the Bread and Jam Festival.
Over 90 awesome food brands entered the competition for a chance to win:
- £15k in sales support from LVK
- £15k branding make over from Brandality
- £2k worth of legal advice from Joelson
- 6 months of mentoring from Pippa Murray, founder of Pip & Nut
- £1,500 of brand protection advice from GJE
- Meeting with Sainsbury’s Category Buyer
- Free stand at the Specialty Fine Food Fair (2020)
- Free access to all Bread & Jam events for 12 months
After careful deliberation, the judges whittled down the 93 applications to just 6 - who was required to do a 3 minute Dragons Den Style pitch in front of a live audience.
We were last up to present and we had a great 3 minutes sharing why we believe our brand, products and values are the future of Food and that so many of you are looking for sugar, grain and inflammatory oil-free products that have true values at the heart of them - such as sustainability, transparency, quality and that are suitable for Keto, Paleo, Low Carb, Gluten Free and a whole host of other lifestyles.
After 2 hours of going back and forth, the judges concluded that Hunter & Gather were the worthy winners of this amazing prize. This prize will enable us to take the business to the next level and reach more of the wonderful public and enable you to join our ever-growing tribe!