A nutrient-rich Keto-Friendly chocolate & raspberry smoothie with added collagen, MCT & organ supplements
Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Keto, Paleo, Low Carb
- 100 g frozen raspberries
- 75 g frozen courgette or cauliflower rice
- 1 Tbsp Hunter and Gather MCT oil
- 200 millilitres coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp Hunter and Gather Collagen Peptides
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp nut butter (cashew or almond)
- 2 Hunter and Gather Liver & Heart Supplement Capsule
- OPTIONAL: ½ banana, 1 tablespoon honey or serving of inulin fibre to sweeten
What You Do:
- Place all of the ingredients into the blender except for the Hunter and Gather Organ Capsules. Blend until smooth – stick with it, it might take a minute! This smoothie is thick. Feel free to add more coconut milk or water if you’d prefer something thinner.
- Once blended, open the gelatin capsules and empty the Hunter and Gather organ supplement directly into the smoothie. Blend once more.
- Pour into a glass or into a bowl to top with desired toppings like coconut, cacao nibs or additional raspberries.
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.