Perfect for your next barbecue or summer party, take your devilled eggs to the next level with a luxurious truffle twist.
Devilled eggs, heavenly good 😋
Devilled eggs are made using a handful of simple, natural and healthy ingredients.
Free range eggs are boiled to perfection before the yolks are scooped out and mixed into mayonnaise, dijon mustard and apple cider vinegar.
Once fluffy and light, scoop into your egg white vessels and sprinkle with paprika and sea salt - yum!
Why you should never skip the yolk 🥚
Not only is this recipe Low Carb and Keto friendly (as well as utterly delicious), but eggs are also an amazing source of essential nutrients.
Contrary to what some believe - that eggs raise cholesterol and cause heart disease - eggs are an amazing source of healthy fats, protein, vitamins and minerals.
What's more - most of the goodness is in the yolk, so you should never throw them away!
Here's exactly why eggs are so cracking.
Hunter & Gather Limited Edition White Truffle Mayonnaise 🥄
Our limited edition White Truffle Mayonnaise is sensationally smooth and silky, made with rich avocado oil and a luxurious white truffle twist.
If you know and love our Classic Avo Mayo collection, you'll be blown away by this truffilicious addition to the condiment family.
Serve up with BBQ platters, dollop onto summer salads or go primal and eat from the spoon (no judgement here, we're with you!)
Or for a slightly more sociably acceptable snack, make our delicious devilled eggs with White Truffle Mayo.
You can make a big batch and store in the fridge for 2-3 days - perfect for party planning. Here's the recipe!
Nutritional info (per serving):
Of which saturates: 1.6g
Of which sugar: 0.6g
What you need (ingredients):
- 12 free range eggs
- 85g Hunter & Gather White Truffle Mayo
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard (or mustard of choice)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Sprinkle of paprika
What you do (method):
- Place 12 eggs into a pot and cover with cold water, bring to a boil and cook for 12 minutes
- Drain the hot water and cool in the pot by adding cold water and a handful of ice cubes, allow to cool for 5-7 minutes
- Once cooled, peel the eggs and cut them in half lengthwise
- Place the yolks into a bowl and mash with a fork until they form a paste, add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and whisk until smooth
- Using a spoon or piping bag, divide the yolk mixture evenly into each half of the egg whites
- Sprinkle the tops with paprika and flaky sea salt and enjoy!