Sweet Potato Chips with Avocado Mayo
Traditional Potato Chips are often cooked in seed or vegetable oils and/or coated with a sugary flavouring. You can avoid these inflammatory oils but making these Sweet Potato Chips. They are the perfect side to dinner or can be eaten cold as a snack with a dollop of avocado mayo.
Paleo, Refined Sugar Free, Dairy Free & Gluten Free
What You Need:
- 2 sweet potatoes thinly sliced (we use a mandolin for this)
- Hunter & Gather Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 1 spring onion thinly chopped (for decoration)
To Serve: Avocado Mayo of choice
What You Do:
- Par cook sliced sweet potato rounds in a saucepan of boiling water until fork soft
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan with a layer of avocado oil (2 tablespoons)
- Shallow fry the sweet potato rounds until lightly browned and starting to crisp up
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Raspberry, Blueberry and Blackberry Chia Seed Pudding with Coconut Milk and Protein!
Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Paleo, Whole30, Keto & Diabetic friendly
Just because you are looking to cut back on sugars in your life, doesn't mean that you have to go without a "pudding". These little chia pots are the perfect recipe to transition from sugary cereals in the morning or from a sugar-laden evening dessert.