Seaweed Sushi Rolls
- Place a half nori sheet on a flat surface
- Start building your roll by placing your protein option on the sheet, leaving a little room around the edge
- Now it is time for your mayonnaise of choice followed by 2-3 vegetable options
- Roll the seaweed and fillings quite tightly without cracking it
- Seal the edges of the roll at the shorter end with a drop or two of water to help hold the roll together
- Secure with a toothpick and cut in half if desired
- Roast beef
- Red pepper
- Spring onions
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
With grass-fed lamb, Organic lettuce and a dollop of avocado oil mayonnaise, Low carb has never been so tasty! Why not make a batch, cook and then freeze them - so you can have them for lunch later in the week.
Bored with the bland salad lunch option? - you know the limp lettuce, tomato, and cucumber number that is about as exciting as watching paint dry as well as being nutritionally lacking. Well, we are here to help with this nutrient-dense, tasty, dressing recipe that will add the excitement without the refined sugars, seed oils or chemicals - YUK.