Seaweed Sushi Rolls
- Place a half nori sheet on a flat surface
- Start building your roll by placing your protein option on the sheet, leaving a little room around the edge
- Now it is time for your mayonnaise of choice followed by 2-3 vegetable options
- Roll the seaweed and fillings quite tightly without cracking it
- Seal the edges of the roll at the shorter end with a drop or two of water to help hold the roll together
- Secure with a toothpick and cut in half if desired
- Roast beef
- Red pepper
- Spring onions
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Raspberry, Blueberry and Blackberry Chia Seed Pudding with Coconut Milk and Protein!
Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Paleo, Whole30, Keto & Diabetic friendly
Just because you are looking to cut back on sugars in your life, doesn't mean that you have to go without a "pudding". These little chia pots are the perfect recipe to transition from sugary cereals in the morning or from a sugar-laden evening dessert.