Roast beef and horseradish deserves so much more than one signature dish. Same amazing flavour combinations, fresh new twist and Keto & Paleo friendly - we know you're going to love this recipe!
Wait a minute, No-Tato?!
We don't believe you should ever have to go without your favourite meal because it does not fit in with your chosen lifestyle.
So, we make a habit of reinventing dishes which would otherwise be off the menu for Keto and Paleo diets. By switching out any no-go ingredients for Low Carb and Real Food alternatives, you can create a version of any dish which is better suited to your lifestyle.
We've done just that with our creamy no-tato salad. We've swapped out starchy and high carb potatoes for other veggies with are naturally Keto & Paleo friendly and also bring their own unique flavours to the table.
Courgette, celery and white onion combined with a dressing of dijon mustard, sour cream and horseradish mayo create a delicious, tangy and satisfying salad - we guarantee you won't miss the potato!
Roast Beef and Horseradish - It was love at first sight!
The classic combination of roast beef and horseradish has been a favourite for centuries. Famously enjoyed as a creamy horseradish sauce, we couldn't resist pairing this fiery radish with a silky mayonnaise.
We think that in a parallel universe roast beef and horseradish must have realised their compatibility as a delicious no-tato salad! So our 100% Horseradish Olive Oil Mayonnaise is there perfect condiment to bring the two together.
Hunter & Gather Horseradish Mayo is ideal for dipping, dunking, dolloping and using as creamy sauce or dressing such as in this recipe. It goes without saying that anything involving beef will love this mayo!
Nutritional info (per serving*):
Of which saturates: 0.8g
Of which sugar: 2.4g
*Per serving based on 4 servings with sour cream
What you need (ingredients):
- 1 large raw courgette, peeled and diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- ½ white onion, finely diced
- 60g Hunter & Gather Horseradish Mayo
- Small bunch of chives, chopped
- 2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sour cream (optional, but adds tang!)
- 125g cooked roast beef slices
What you do (method):
- To begin the salad, add the peeled and diced courgette, celery and white onion to a bowl
- Next, to make the dressing, whisk together the Hunter & Gather Horseradish Mayo, dijon mustard and sour cream
- Pour the dressing over the veggie mixture, stir and divide between 3-4 plates
- Arrange a few slices of roast beef alongside the salad and sprinkle with chives before serving!