What is a summer bbq without a tasty coleslaw! Most coleslaws are packed with sugar, chemical preservatives, dairy or poor-quality fats. Making your own coleslaw with our simply 4 ingredient mayo could not be easier and will really wow guests. You can also make this free from eggs, if you use our MAYOCADO mayo or why not add a bit of spice with a teaspoon of our Chipotle Chilli and Lime Avocado Mayo.
Summer BBQ’s enjoyed with Simply No Compromise.
Paleo, Gluten Free, No Added Sugar
What You Need:
- 1/4 white cabbage - shredded
- 1/4 red cabbage - shredded
- 1 small shallot - finely chopped
- 2-3 carrots - peeled into ribbons
- 5 stems tenderstem broccoli
- 2-3 tablespoons of Hunter and Gather classic avocado mayonnaise
- Squeeze of lemon to taste
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Salt and pepper
What You Do:
- Steam the broccoli for 2 minutes, allow to cool and cut lengthways into 4.
- Whilst broccoli is steaming shred the cabbage and prep the vegetables. We love using a mandolin for this.
- Mix all of the vegetables together in a large bowl.
- Combine the mayo mixture and then add to the vegetables.
- Mix thoroughly together
- Chill until needed, with a cover or lid on the bowl
- Keep refrigerated and use up within 3 days
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.